Clinical case studies in collaborations with the Mayo Clinic, the Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Associates, the University of Arizona, and Arizona State University have proven the use of Breezing leads to efficient personalized health management.
Achievements: Breezing was named one of 10 winners in 2018 ACA Innovation Challenge. In 2020, Breezing was recognized as a finalist in the R&D 100 Awards amongst great innovators in science and technology.
Breezing is easy and comfortable to use with no nose clips. It uses cutting edge sensor technology providing accurate Gold Standard results. Breezing is the best tool for personalized health management due to it’s uniqueness:
- High accuracy (O2/CO2 accuracy < 1%)
- Low capital cost
- Zero maintenance cost
- Low cost per test
- No manual calibration required
- HIPAA compliant Apps; and
- Remote or onsite assessment
With innovative O2/CO2 sensor integration, Breezing uses indirect calorimetry to measure O2 uptake and CO2 production in breath, Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), also known as Resting Energy Expenditure (REE). Breezing empowers healthcare providers to design personalized, nutritional and health management programs based on patients’ unique metabolic profiles. Breezing products have been successfully used for researches, sports training, wellness, and health management across the globe. Why calorie calculators do not work? See video below.
Breezing products include the following:
- Breezing Tracker (personal application, contact customer services at email@example.com for detail),
- Breezing ProTM (non-medical device for researches, sports training, wellness, and health management),
- Breezing MedTM (medical device for researches, wellness, and management and/or prevention of obesity and related diseases, FDA 510K cleared, CPT Codes 94690, 99091, 99453, and 99457).
Breezing’s pre-test requirements and user guides are included in the link: Breezing Pro/Med User Guide Video – YouTube